GV Health is the Public Health Service for the Hume Region with main campuses located at Shepparton, Tatura and Rushworth. There are additional sites located in Shepparton, Seymour, Benalla and Wodonga.
GV Health is the largest employer in the region, employing more than 2,000 employees. We can offer you outstanding job and career opportunities, ranging from senior medical positions to support services:
- Allied Health
- Support Services
- Community Health
- Mental Health
- Graduate Programs
- Registrar Program
GV Health can offer you the opportunity of a lifetime.
For a copy of our Aboriginal Employment Plan click here.
Some of the great benefits of working for GV Health are:
- Competitive remuneration
- Salary Packaging
- Discounted gym/pool membership
- Social Club
- Supportive culture, based on reward and recognition
- Accrued Days Off (ADOs)
- Study and Professional Development Leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Paid maternity and paternity leave (link to policy)
- Onsite Library and Internet Access
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Glass House café serving breakfast, lunch, coffee and cakes and gift shop/takeaway
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Affiliation with Melbourne University and Latrobe University
- Staff immunisation program
For more information, please contact the Human Resources Department on (03) 5832 2081 or email email@example.com.
The Human Resources Department opening hours are Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 5pm (excluding public holidays).