Being part of GV Health’s Nursing and Midwifery team offers an extremely rewarding experience.
GV Health’s Nursing and Midwifery staff play an essential role in our community and are highly respected for their quality of care, depth of knowledge and extensive clinical skills.
The breadth and diversity of the services and clinics offered at GV Health provides extensive variety in roles, from entry level through to advanced practice, across a range of emergency, acute, subacute and community settings.
As member of our team you will:
- Have opportunities to explore a range of post graduate courses in partnership with LaTrobe University, University of Melbourne and Deakin University including Rural Critical Care, Perioperative, Child Health, Mental health and Midwifery streams
- Work in a brand new $229 million Inpatient Unit with state-of-the-art technology and facilities
- Be exposed to a range of diverse career pathways
- Have opportunities to work within a range of evidence-based and client-centred settings including emergency, acute, subacute and community
- Experience challenging and interesting work
- Have access to ongoing professional development opportunities supported by experienced colleagues
- Be part of a team who appreciates the importance of having fun
GV Health is an excellent place to start your nursing or midwifery career and we offer a range of graduate programs including:
- General Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing