At GV Health, our Allied Health Professionals are a key part of our health care teams, working together to achieve the best possible health and wellbeing outcomes for our clients.
The breadth and diversity of the services and clinics offered at GV Health provides an extensive variety of roles, from entry level through to advanced practice, across a range of emergency, acute, subacute and community settings and a range of clinical streams.
GV Health provides allied health professionals with a supportive, dynamic working environment focused on developing staff within professional or multidisciplinary teams. In addition, the Allied Health Education and Research Unit offers a structured interprofessional program for new graduates, supporting the transition from student to allied health professional.
A range of internal and external opportunities including a Grade 1 to Grade 2 program and research initiatives are also provided to support career progression in clinical and leadership areas across the spectrum of clinical services. As an allied health professional at GV Health you will:
- Be exposed to a range of diverse career pathways
- Have opportunities to work within a range of evidence-based and client-centred settings including emergency, acute, subacute and community
- Experience challenging and interesting work
- Have access to ongoing professional development opportunities supported by experienced colleagues
- Be part of a team who appreciates the importance of having fun