GV Health boasts a committed team of mental health professionals providing an innovative range of services for individuals experiencing mental health concerns. We offer a number of exciting career opportunities in Mental Health.
The diversity of services offered at GV Health provides an extensive variety of roles for mental health professionals, from entry level through to advanced practice. Positions are available across a range settings and specialties, including:
- Adult Mental Health
- Community Mental Health
- Acute Adult Inpatient Mental Health
- Aged Persons Mental Health
- Child and Youth Mental Health
As a member of GV Health’s team you will:
- Be exposed to a range of diverse career pathways
- Be part of high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Experience challenging and interesting work
- Have access to ongoing professional development opportunities supported by experienced colleagues
- Be part of a team who appreciates the importance of having fun
- Deliver contemporary services across our wide geographical footprint
- Eligibility criteria and Terms & Conditions may apply
Community Connector Program
Are you a professional considering a move for a new lifestyle and career? Our Community Connector Program is a FREE service to personally welcome and connect you to our wonderful community. Our Community Connector Program provides a service to support employees contemplating applying or accepting a position with a Greater Shepparton organisation, or those who have already accepted a job and are needing to move to the region to start their role.
For further information, please contact GV Health’s Mental Health Workforce Navigator by email email@example.com or phone (03) 4804 4310.