GV Health’s Meryula Clinic is a free and confidential sexual and reproductive health service.
The clinic offers clients of all ages a safe setting in which to discuss sexual health concerns and receive specialist sexual and reproductive health care. The clinic is staffed by nurse practitioners experienced registered nurses who have specialised training in sexual and reproductive health.
The Meryula Clinic provides information, support, clinical services and appropriate specialist referral for issues surrounding:
- Sexually transmitted infections, including screening and treatment
- Contraception, including Implanon insertion
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Unplanned pregnancy counselling and referral
- Cervical screening (Pap smears)
- Genital pain and discomfort
- Sex work certificates
- Blood Borne Virus screening, counselling and referral
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Hepatitis B treatment and management
- HIV PrEP and nPEP
- Immunisation – including against monkeypox
- Contact Tracing
- Referral to specialist services
Who are GV Health’s sexual health services available to?
GV Health’s Meryula Clinic provides specialist sexual health care for all people in the community. There is no cost for this service.