The Medical Imaging Department provides quality imaging services to in-patients, out-patients and community referrals. Our services include general and emergency, x-ray, Fluoroscopy, CT scanning, MRI, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine.
The Medical Imaging Department is open Monday to Friday with a full suite of radiological and nursing services.
- MRI: 8.00am to 7.30pm (MRI may operate every second Saturday depending on demand)
- CT Scans: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Ultrasound: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- X-ray: 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Fluoroscopy: 9.30amto 4.00pm (Only available from Tuesday to Friday)
- Nuclear Medicine: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Please phone (03) 5832 2320 during business hours for all bookings, except for Nuclear Medicine, for which please call (03) 5823 0300.
No appointment is necessary for general radiographic work.
What should I bring on the day?
- The request form from your doctor
- All previous radiology exams
- Medicare Card
- DVA Card (if you have one)
- Pension Card (if you have one)
For more information, please contact the GV Health Medical Imaging Department.