There are many ways you can support GV Health. Funding goes towards much needed medical equipment, services and capital projects.
Some recent examples of fundraising efforts include:
- Events held to raise funds for cancer support services – including the High Tea for Oncology.
- The ‘Give me 5 for kids’ appeal in conjunction with 95 3SR FM to support the children’s ward.
- Corporate sponsorship for mental health services.
- Mother’s Day lunch supporting the neonatal unit with premature babies.
- Community events such as the Teal Ribbon breakfast Pink Ribbon fundraisers.
- Auxiliaries and community donations supporting capital projects such as the Mary Coram facility and providing equipment – to assist patients with rehabilitation.
Find out about the GV Health Foundation
How you can Support Us
For more information please phone (03) 5832 2192.