If your child is aged 0-6 years and has a developmental delay or disability, they may be eligible to receive support and therapy from Community Interlink GV Health via the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Speech pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Early childhood education
Our team of specialist Early Childhood Key Workers can support your child to achieve their very best learning and development outcomes.
- specialist therapy and support in the home, or at a location of your choice
- ongoing information and advice about how to meet your child’s care needs
- support to link your child into other services that they may be eligible for
- support and advice on how your child can access the NDIS after they turn 7 years old
- support for your child’s transition to school
Contact our friendly team for more information.