Community Health Services

Community Health Services are made up of Allied Health and Nursing clinicians who provide a range of primary care services including audiology, counselling/social work, dietetics, sexual health nursing, occupational therapy, podiatry, physiotherapy, speech pathology and health promotion to meet local needs and enable better health outcomes for the community.

More information about Community Health Services provided by GV Health is available by clicking on each the link


GV Health aims to provide high quality services to all members of the community. GV Health adopts a variety of ways to fund our services to ensure access for everyone in the community. Eligibility of each person fee or co-payment will be individually assessed and is based on income. The fees charged by GV Health community services are designed to ensure that they are affordable and the money raised from fees is put back into our health services programs so that more people can benefit and receive care.

GV Health is committed to promoting a transparent and consistent fees framework for the provision of services in line with the following funding agreements: Home and Community Care (HACC) Program for Younger People, Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), Department of Veteran Affairs National Disability Insurance Scheme and other government and private funding arrangements and would be happy to forward our fee structure on request.

Each specific program will inform you of the fees, by phone or in writing when you make a referral or when you first receive a service. If you have any concerns about fees, speak to the specific program manager.

For more information on how you can be assessed for Commonwealth Home Support services visit My Aged Care: or phone 1800 200 422

For more information on how you can be assessed for HACC PYP

The following organisations can help resolve complaints or support you as a consumer:

GV Health
Phone 03 5832 2322, Graham Street,  Shepparton VIC 3630  Australia

Health Complaints Commissioner
Phone: (03) 8601 5200 or 1300 582 113 TTY: 1300 550 275 26th floor, 570 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Website:

Disability Services Commissioner
Phone: 1300 728 187 or 1800 677 342 (free call) TTY: 1300 726 563 Address: 30th floor, 570 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Email: Website:

Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
Phone: 1300 292 153 TTY: 1300 289 621 Address: Level 3, 204 Lygon Street, Carlton 3053. Email: Website:

The Office of the Public Advocate
Phone: 1300 309 337
TTY: 1300 305 612
Address: Level 1 204 Lygon Street Carlton Victoria 3053

My  Aged Care
You can make a complaint by:

  • calling My Aged Care on 1800 200 422
  • lodging an online feedback form on the My Aged Care website at
  • faxing your complaint to 1800 728 174, or
  • posting your complaint to My Aged Care Complaints, PO Box 210, Balwyn VIC 3103.