The Medical Imaging Department provides quality imaging services to the people of Greater Shepparton.
Imaging services include:
- General and emergency radiography
- Fluoroscopy studies
- CT scanning including cardiac capability
- Ultrasound – all general, musculo-skeletal, obstetrics/gynaecology, small parts and vascular
- Interventional procedures under CT or Ultrasound guidance
- 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
The Medical Imaging Department is open Monday to Friday with full suite of radiological, nursing and office services.
- MRI: 8.00am to 7.30pm (MRI may operate every second Saturday depending on demand)
- CT Scans: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Ultrasound: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- X-ray : 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Fluoroscopy: 9.30am to 4.00pm (Only available from Tuesday to Friday)
- Nuclear Medicine: 8.30am to 5.00pm
GP Referred MRI – now available for some studies please see link:
Fact Sheet- Improving access to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) services
Please phone (03) 5832 2320 during business hours for all bookings, except for Nuclear Medicine, for which please call (03) 5823 0300.
Complete a request form and fax to (03) 5831 1103, or ask the client to bring it along to their appointment.
To request our referral pads, please contact our Office Supervisor, Ms Lisa Hooper on 5832 2381
Results are available by automatic download and internet based PACS viewing platform. To set up these accounts please complete the new RIS user form and new PACS user form and we will contact you to create an account.
Results are available 24-48 hours from the completion of the patient examination being conducted. If you experience any issues with the delivery of reports please contact us on 5832 2320.