Nominations are being sought for the Goulburn Valley Health Community Advisory Group, with a closing date of Friday 18 September 2015.
The Community Advisory Group will provide an information and discussion forum for local interest groups and to provide a structure for community views to be communicated to Government, and will work in partnership with Goulburn Valley Health and will provide leadership by encouraging the community to participate during the planning stages of the redevelopment. It will advise Goulburn Valley Health and the department about community issues and concerns and will provide a ‘bridge’ to the wider community.
The Group’s role in planning for the redevelopment will include the following:
- helping to promote community participation principles
- providing a forum for community debate about community needs at Goulburn Valley Health
- ensuring that planning maintains a patient/consumer focus
- providing a community perspective on innovations of care delivery
- assisting in the development and implementation of a communication strategy to promote the planning for the redevelopment within the wider community
- input into the development of design principles.
The Terms of Reference and Nomination Form can be obtained from the State Government Website:
For copies of these forms, or for further information, you can also call 03 9096 2019 or email email@example.com.