GV Health’s Acute Respiratory Clinic at Graham Street, Shepparton will be open across the Christmas and New Year period, however the hours will vary.
Please check this list below for the times for each day and remember to get tested, even if you have the mildest of symptoms.
- Friday 25 December 2020 (Christmas Day) – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Saturday 26 December 2020 (Boxing Day) – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Sunday 27 December 2020 – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Monday 28 December 2020 (Public Holiday) – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Tuesday 29 December 2020 – 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Wednesday 30 December 2020 – 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Thursday 31 December 2020 (New Year’s Eve) – 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Friday 1 January 2021 (New Year’s Day) – 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Saturday 2 January 2021 – 8:00am to 4:00pm
After these dates the Acute Respiratory Clinic will be open seven days per week from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
If you have these symptoms, you must get tested and stay home:
- Fever, chills or sweats
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Body aches or headaches
Getting tested means you keep yourself, your friends, family, workplace and community safe.